eClasses.Org is seeking new instructors for the following topics and other new topics:
- Accounting using Excel
- Twitter Bootstrap API
- SQL (Introduction and Intermediate level)
- Joomla! (Introduction and Intermediate level)
- jQuery Mobile App Design
- Iphone (IOS) App Design & Dev
- Internet Marketing Strategies
- Customer Service / CRM for Web-based Businesses
- Develop course materials and teach the online course.
- Provide prompt and helpful support to student.
- Grade assignments.
- Maintain student grade records.
- Comply with eClassessm policies.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of three years recent work experience in IT or related field.
- Professional level of IT/IS knowledge.
- Excellent motivational and organizational skills with the ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability effectively teach students with diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences.
- Five years industry experience.
- Master degree in IT/computer science.
- Previous teaching experience.
Course Proposal Format:
- Course Description
- Applicable IT Job Roles
- Who Should Attend
- Weekly Course Outline
- System and Software Requirements
- Required and Suggest Books
- Instructor Bio (e.g. experience, industry involvement, and applicable certifications)
- Recommended Next Classes (if any)
- Related Industry Certifications/Associations Available
- eClassessm pays instructors a fixed rate per student. Rate for a specific course will be disclosed after the proposal is approved.
How to Apply:
Send your course proposal and a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org